Join a therapist (and registered yoga teacher!) in this 6-week group to help you break free from unhelpful thought patterns and behaviors.
- Receive education on various Eastern healing methods with our guest speakers.
- Understand and heal emotional wounds from key developmental periods of your life through the lens of clinical mental health and Chakra healing.
- Learn how to use the power of yoga to heal emotionally and spiritually.
- Connect with like-minded individuals!
- Root (Muladhara): Learn to dismantle the mental programming you received as a child from your environment. Begin to create healthy habits that foster safety and stability. Practice mindfulness skills under the guidance of a licensed mental health counselor.
- Sacral (Svadhistana): Reconnecting with the following aspects of the self: creativity, sexuality, and trust in intimate relationships. Connect your creative side with an art therapy exercise.*Guest Speaker* Acupuncture specialist
- Solar Plexus (Manipura): Experience healing through movement (yoga, bilateral drawing) Sun salutations. This chakra is about understanding and balancing power, control, ego, and self-identity. We will practice Sun Salutations from a yoga-informed therapy perspective.*Guest Speaker* Student of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): Processing unresolved anger, grief, or attachment difficulties. Practicing forgiveness for yourself and others. Exploring moon salutation in order to express and move through emotions physically. Loving kindness guided meditation *Qi-Gong Field Trip on weekend*
- Throat Chakra (Vissuda): Gain back your power of self-expression! Learn the Non-violent communication model for improving relationships, building boundaries, and getting your needs met. Breathwork
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): Begin to see clearly with intuitive knowledge. +Crown Chakra (Saharara): Experiencing the connection and unity of the universe through meditation. Examining our mental and spiritual development in adulthood. Practice Mouna (silence activity).
Tuesdays July 20th – August 24th • $420 • 6:00-7:30pm